In 1919, the Oklahoma State Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Club, Inc. was founded. On January 7, 1926, the Lawton Business and Professional Women’s Club was founded. The name was later changed to Lawton Business Women’s Club on September 12, 2011. Lawton Business Women Club is one of six chapters in the state of Oklahoma.
We leverage our partnerships with organizations who are like-minded in achieving common goals toward equality and education for women.
We empower women through education by participating in bi-weekly meetings with informative topics from community leaders to support women’s education and growth.
We enjoy celebrating the life events and the successes of our Lawton Business Women
About Our Logo
The colors in our logo are pink and green. The pink symbolizes women and femininity. The green symbolizes unity and the sisterhood we share as members of this organization.
The officers for the 2019/2020 year are: